Are you also facing difficulty in connecting the slim folio to the device? No problem, today I am going to tell you the most accurate and easy way to connect the slim folio to the device.
In this article, I will explain to you all the steps to pair Slim Folio to iPad in detail and will also provide you images so that you do not face any problems in connecting Slim Folio to the iPad.
How to Pair Slim Folio to iPad in Easy Steps?
The iPad (7th, 8th, and 9th generation) and iPad Air (3rd generation) are among the iPad devices for which the Slim Folio keyboard is intended. Notwithstanding, it is important to confirm the precise model compatibility, as the Slim Folio may exhibit minor variations amongst distinct iPad versions. To pair your Slim Folio keyboard case with your iPad, follow these steps:
Step 1: Enable Bluetooth:
Check that Bluetooth is turned on on your iPad. For this, go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn the switch to the right.
Step 2: Placing iPad in Slim Folio Case:
Put your iPad into the Slim Folio case such that the camera faces the cutout in the case for the camera lens. To secure the iPad in the holder, snap its corners into place.
Step 3: Positioning on the Keyboard Strip:
The iPad should be placed on the strip just above the keyboard after the Slim Folio case is opened. There will be a green glow coming from the keyboard’s top-right status indicator.
Step 4: Pair Slim Folio to iPad:
Your keyboard enters Bluetooth discovery mode and the status LED rapidly blinks blue on the first connection. Navigate to your iPad’s Bluetooth settings, then choose the Slim Folio device from the list of devices.
Use the keyboard, not the iPad to enter your PIN if your iPad asks for one. Upon successful connection, the status indicator will change to a solid blue colour. You can now use your keyboard.
You may like too: How to Sync Notability From iPad to Mac?
Here’s a video of Pairing the Slim Folio to the iPad:
How to Pair Slim Folio to Another iPad?
To connect the Slim Folio case to another iPad after you’ve previously linked it to one, place the iPad on the strip right above the keyboard. This turns on the keyboard. The status indicator ought to glow green for a while before turning blue.
To enable the discoverability of your keyboard, press the Bluetooth connection button located on the right side of the device. Navigate to your iPad’s Bluetooth settings, then choose the Slim Folio device from the list of devices.
Use the keyboard, not the iPad to enter your PIN if your iPad asks for one. Upon successful connection, the status indicator will change to a solid blue colour. It’s time to use your keyboard.
Some Troubleshooting Steps & Tips
Here are some troubleshooting steps & tips in case you have issues connecting your iPad to your Slim Folio keyboard case:
1. Check that Bluetooth is turned on: Make sure Bluetooth is on your iPad by going to Settings > Bluetooth.
2. Check the battery level: Verify that the Slim Folio keyboard case is powered on and charged. Connect it to a power source if the battery is low.
3. Ensure the devices are close: Make sure the Slim Folio keyboard case and your iPad are close to one another. They might not be able to connect if they are too far away.
4. Unpair and re-pair the devices: Try unpairing your iPad and re-pairing the devices after removing the Slim Folio keyboard cover. To achieve this, navigate to Settings > Bluetooth on your iPad, choose “SLIM FOLIO” from the list of devices, tap the right arrow, and then select “Forget this device.” Then, to couple your devices once more, follow the instructions.
5. Restart your devices: Try rebooting your iPad as well as the Slim Folio keyboard case. Press and hold the power button on your iPad until the “slide to power off” slider displays to restart it. Next, use the slider to turn your iPad off. Press and hold the Bluetooth connection button on the right side of the keyboard until the status indicator blinks blue to restart your Slim Folio keyboard case.
Benefits of Pairing Slim Folio to iPad
The Slim Folio keyboard case for your iPad is a great complement. It provides a comfortable typing experience and protects your iPad from scratches and dents. Here are some benefits of connecting the Slim Folio to your iPad:
1. Laptop-style typing: You can use your iPad anywhere you go with the Slim Folio keyboard case to enjoy laptop-style typing.
2. Optimal angle: The Slim Folio cover easily attaches to any surface and secures your iPad in a perfect position for writing or drawing.
3. Simple connectivity: It’s simple to connect your iPad to the Slim Folio keyboard case. It is not something you have to worry about turning on or off. To use your iPad, just open the case and place it on the strip that is right above the keyboard. The keyboard’s upper right status indicator will become green.
Your keyboard will go into Bluetooth discovery mode and rapidly blink blue when it first connects. Go to your iPad’s Bluetooth settings and choose Slim Folio from the Devices list. Enter your PIN using the keyboard, not the iPad if your iPad asks for one. The status indicator will turn solid blue once the connection has been created. You can now use your keyboard.
You may like too: Free iPad with EBT: Claim Your Free iPad Today
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I pair my slim folio with an older iPad model?
Yes, you can use your older iPad model with the Slim Folio keyboard shell. The iPad versions listed below can be used with the Slim Folio keyboard case:
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
Do I need an internet connection for the pairing process?
An internet connection is not required for the Slim Folio keyboard case to pair with your iPad. Bluetooth, a wireless technology that allows devices to connect without an internet connection, is used for the pairing process.
Can I connect my slim folio to multiple iPads?
You can pair more than one iPad with your Slim Folio keyboard case. But you will need to manually adjust the connection in the iPad’s Bluetooth settings every time you want to use it with a different device.
Read more articles:
- How To Connect Ubotie Keyboard To iPad?
- How to Connect Samsung Pen to iPad?
- iPad Charging Port Repair Cost
The method of pairing your iPad with Slim Folio is simple. We have told you each step in detail. We hope that after reading our guide, you will be able to easily connect the Slim Folio to your iPad. If you have anything else to ask us related to this topic, please let us know by commenting in the comment box.